WEBINAR TRAINING SESSION
How to Get Associate Work
This webinar training is for you if you are:
Considering working as an associate freelance trainer but not sure if it’s right for you
Looking for associate work but not clear on where to start
Fed up with spending fruitless hours on the web searching for training companies and associate opportunities
Anxious and uncertain about how to approach training companies and market yourself effectively
Concerned about your lack of success in getting associate work so far
WARNING: This is not a get rich quick programme which promises to transform your business overnight BUT it DOES contain straightforward practical advice – not just from me but from training companies who recruit associates – which will save you time as well as improve your chances of securing work.
I’ll tell you what works and what doesn’t.
And I’ll show you what you need to do in easy stages.
Here’s what the Webinar covers:
- How to decide if associate work is right for you – what you need to know before you go jumping in!
- How to find associate opportunities without overwhelm – 5 simple strategies you can use to track training companies down
- How to assess if a particular training company is a good match for you and your skills – as well as your bank balance!
- How to make a speculative approach to a training company confidently and with purpose – the best way of getting your foot in the door
- How to increase your chances of being successful in getting associate work – what turns training companies off and what they look for in potential associates
- How to stand out in a crowded marketplace
- The 1 thing you must do if you want to make a massive difference to your success rate of getting work as an associate – guaranteed!
How Do You Get Your Hands On This Great Information?
The cost of this information packed 60 Minute Webinar Training
is just £29 PLUS VAT
Click the button below, fill in your information and then you will then be taken to Stripe where you can place your order.
I will then send you all the information you need to access the Webinar recording.
I’m Sharon Gaskin , Founder of The Trainers Training Company, the UK’s premier resource to help freelance trainers create and grow successful businesses. I have been in training and development for over 25 years both as a corporate Training Manager, freelance trainer and business owner. As a freelance trainer myself I have had direct experience and insights into the challenges involved in running a successful training business. The Trainers Training Company was established in 2009 as a direct response to the needs and requests that came from other freelance trainers who were struggling to get their businesses off the ground or wanted to make their existing businesses much more profitable. I am passionate about helping freelance trainers to succeed and enjoy the adventure of being a business owner!
Founder of The Trainers Training Company
I recently started up my own training business and stumbled upon Sharon’s Associate Alert Service and signed up to it. It has been without doubt and absolute transformation in creating a fantastic revenue pipeline for the business…the best investment I have made by a mile. I had so many leads to explore that I didn’t know what to do with them all and had to schedule in a few days to manage them properly!! Loads of them have converted or are in the process of converting to new opportunities to build the business. If you want to explore new ‘live’ training opportunities then I highly recommend this service…it is brilliant!Ben George
Sharon is someone that I find a brilliant go-to person as a subject matter expert with advice, client recommendations and Trainer Development for some years now. She has a wonderful bank of knowledge, contacts and is genuinely a very lovely lady that is highly credible in the Uk for Training Providers.A real must for any new and existing Freelance Trainer to keep pace in business today. Thank you Sharon – you’re a diamond!Sally Smith