A Complete Process To Help You Get Started as A Freelance Trainer Or Work Out If It’s Right For You
- Have you just been made redundant and about to get started as a freelance trainer?
- Are you thinking about going freelance but not sure if it’s right for you?
- Have you been a freelance trainer for a while and are finding it tougher than you thought?
If you have said YES to any of the above you are in the right place!
Dear Professional Trainer
My name is Sharon Gaskin, Founder of The Trainers Training Company. I work with freelance trainers to help you create successful and profitable businesses.
I started my first training business in 2002. Like many new freelance trainers I went through a huge learning curve in my first year and I found it very tough. I was an experienced learning professional and knew an awful lot about training but running a business – that was something else! I wasn’t really sure how to go about it.
I spent hours surfing the web trying to learn what to do and what not to do but all I got was general business start-up advice which frankly, seemed way over my head. I wanted something that I could relate to, something that was specific for me and my situation, something that would tell me how to become a freelance trainer.
Unfortunately for me, I didn’t find it. Like many people, I had to learn the hard way through my experience and mistakes, wasting valuable time and money in the process.
But things can be so different for you!
If you are just starting out as a freelance trainer I have some great news! You can now discover everything you need to know to launch your own training business in one place and in 30 easy to digest stages.
It’s all in my E Book How to Launch a Training Business in Just 30 Days.
Just imagine what this will give you. Imagine a situation where instead of feeling unsure and worried about where to start as a freelance trainer you are totally clear about what you are going to do. Imagine having a clear Action Plan which you can implement straight away, an Action Plan which you can use to save you time and get you results. Imagine feeling confident and in control about the things you need to do to get the work you want and charge the fees that you know you deserve.
How to Launch Your Training Business in Just 30 Days!
The quickest and easiest way to discover what steps you need to take to create a sustainable and profitable training business.
Inside the programme you’ll get 30 days worth of information, resources and exercises to help you get your training business up and running. Absolutely everything any newbie freelance trainer needs to get started.
This programme will help you to
- Decide if freelance training is right for you
- Work out what you really want from your business
- Set realistic goals for your first 30, 60,90 and 365 days of trading
- Choose your business name
- Identify the kind of work you need, want and can do
- Identify your target market and ideal client
- Understand WHY you need to differentiate yourself from others in the training market
- Discover how you can become a unique freelance trainer
- Feel confident about targeting high value clients – saving you time, money and stress!
- Work out a sustainable and realistic business model
- Get associate work that is worth doing
- Define a clear strategy for getting corporate clients
- Identify what you absolutely must charge to have a profitable business
- Feel confident about charging the fees you deserve
- Write effective, attractive and professional training proposals
- Choose marketing methods that will really work for you
- Take the first steps towards attracting new business via social media
- Devise a networking plan that will bring you results
- Save time, money and energy by networking with the right people
- Feel confident about attending networking events
- Build relationships with potential clients by using simple follow up strategies
- Take the first steps towards commissioning a website
- Develop a simple plan to build an online presence
- Set up your office
- Get realistic about cash flow and funding your business
- Build a support team so you don’t have to do everything yourself
- Create processes that will ensure you run your business effectively and efficiently
- Develop a clear Action Plan so you know exactly what you need to do and by when
- Feel confident, motivated and ready to launch your training business!
For Trainers By Trainers
This really is a simple to follow, yet detailed guide giving you everything you need to launch your own training business with confidence. Until now there hasn’t been anything written exclusively for trainers by a trainer! Well now there is! Everything I have learnt about what to do and what not to do as a freelance trainer is here in this manual.
Read what other Trainers Have Said About How to Launch a Training Business in 30 Days
“What a fabulous step-by-step programme to setting up a training business. It’s clear, concise and to the point. A goldmine, packed full of resources and useful information that must have taken years to assimilate.
Perhaps now more than ever, in our current economic climate, I think it’s an essential tool for EVERY training business, at any stage in its business lifecycle. This is a veritable treasure for anyone starting off in training, and also an excellent toolkit to revive a “tired” training organisation.”Sue Haswell
“I have been in HR & Training for over 15 years now and during the last 5 of those have worked predominantly as a Human Resource Consultant. When Sharon contacted me regarding her new book about launching a training business it came at a time when I had already made the decision to try and make the move into training and had already begun the process of providing HR training in the workplace but on a small scale. I grasped the opportunity to read the materials she Sharon had produced and was not disappointed.
The book takes you right back to how you start a business from scratch and helps you to focus on the real issues and costs involved.
It then takes you logically through the processes of beginning in the training industry and I learnt far more than I thought I would!
The information provided will definitely help me make the transition and move into a field I enjoy, but more importantly, by following the advice provided in this amazing book I will actually make money as well!
Thank you Sharon for a great book full of innovative ideas and advice and plenty of common sense.”Su Willmott
No matter how great the information in this 30 Day programme is or how straightforward the steps are laid out for you to take, there is something I do need to share with you. It doesn’t matter how simple or clear I make this for you – it’s you that has to make your training business happen.
If you are looking for a quick fix or an easy way of making money, then this programme is not for you. This programme is going to be a lot of hard work. You have to take the time out each and every day to work through it ,complete all the exercises and answer all the questions.
But if you are prepared to do this, to make the commitment and put in the time to do the thinking and complete the actions to make your business happen, I can guarantee that you will be delighted with the results.
Is This Only for New Freelance Trainers? If I’ve been in business for a while now – won’t I know a lot of the stuff in this programme already?
Absolutely! If you have been a freelancer for several months – even a couple of years – there is every chance that you have come across some of the information in this programme.
But there is also every chance that you have forgotten about keeping it simple and that you have spent the last few months chasing your tail, focusing too much time on fruitless networking activities or doing low value associate work that is keeping you busy but not earning you a great deal of money!
I know from experience how important it is to get the basics right. I firmly believe that if you spend time creating the right foundations for your training business you will benefit hugely in the long term. And I have made it so much easier for you to do – all you have to do is follow the process in the manual – step by step.
Take action right now and grab this home study programme which will give you the step-by-step process to creating the foundations to a sustainable and profitable training business. Trust me; you won’t want to miss out on this one.
PLUS YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE RECORDING OF ONE OF MY MOST POPULAR WEBINARS – HOW TO GET CORPORATE CLIENTS
Grab your copy now by clicking here for our safe and secure order form…
£ 37 plus VAT